The Digital Media Planner or Growth Marketer is responsible for executing day-to-day paid search, shopping and paid social media programs for e-commerce brands who sell products or services direct to consumer from shopify web sites, on Amazon; and through major retailers / e-tailers.
The ideal candidate has previously worked for a DTC brand or a performance marketing agency, planning and running paid media campaigns where ROAS and other revenue metrics are the main KPIs. He/She understands how to prepare a media plan and proposal, and is excited about actively managing campaigns and optimizations on a daily basis.
- Increase market share, drive sales and awareness of our clients brands through effective management of paid advertising campaigns.
- Plan paid digital media programs for clients based on defined objectives and ROAS targets.
- Execute paid digital media programs by creating, launching and managing campaigns across a range of platforms.
- Optimize and maintain digital campaigns (A/B testing, audience testing, budget pacing, KPI targets etc.) to deliver results and meet expected KPI goals.
- Lead calls and communicate clearly with clients about their advertising programs. Explaining strategy, performance, and data to clients with various amounts of knowledge about digital campaigns.
- Create Google Data Studio reports/dashboards for clients containing campaign data, including your insights and actionable recommendations.
This is an all-in-one growth marketing role. Candidate will report to Director of Paid Media and agency owners. This is an autonomous role, great for a self-starter who knows what they are doing and is comfortable in a fast paced but laid back environment. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about digital marketing and very analytically driven.
Email and organic social media marketing are not a part of this role
Knowledge & Experience Requirements
- 3+ years experience running paid digital campaigns.
- Must have expertise on the following ad platforms: Google Search Ads, Google Shopping Ads, Facebook & Instagram Ads, Youtube Ads.
- (Good to have) experience on the following ad platforms: Amazon, Google Display, Linkedin, Microsoft/Bing, TikTok, Snapchat, Twitter, Reddit.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Merchant Center, Google docs/sheets/slides.
- Understanding of the marketing funnel and how to bring customers through from awareness to conversion most effectively.
- Excellent english verbal and writing skills.
- Must be an American Citizen.
About Canspan BMG
Founded in 2012 by two brothers, we are a full service digital marketing / ad agency. We work with global brands and specialty accounts in the Toys & Games, IT, Food & Beverage, CPG, Beauty, Sports (Technology)… in B2B and B2C industries.
Location: Remote position (Due to Covid).
Position: Full time, starting ASAP
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits
We’re looking for a super-talented designer and front end web developer to join our growing team. This person will work mostly on digital design and development projects for major brands and start-ups, specifically:
- web sites
- interactive web utilities
- display and rich media ads
- landing pages
- email marketing
- graphic design projects (logos, print and digital ads, sales materials, POP, etc.)
The candidate must:
- Have 3+ years experience in design/development
- Understanding mobile, responsive design & media queries
- Use clean, commented and organized code
- Strong knowledge of WordPress
Please submit a resume along with a creative portfolio showing design and development work to email@example.com
Location: CanspanBMG Montreal office, St-Henri
Position: Full time
Salary: Very competitive, to be discussed
Canspan BMG is looking for a results-driven, Social Media Strategist/Director to join our growing team in Montreal. Our ideal candidate has experience designing and executing social campaigns from the ground up, overseeing a team of other pros, while having fun in the process. We are looking for an outgoing, positive self-starter and team leader who is both creative and data-driven.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Managing the social media department – strategy, application, content management, training, goal setting and providing approvals
- Working with social and digital teams to brainstorm new and innovative content and growth strategies.
- Developing and leading social media content planning
- Copywriting and editing as well as overseeing content approvals from the rest of the social media team.
- Directing, overseeing and managing contests, giveaways, product launches and other social media promotions.
- Community management- continuous monitoring of client social channels, customer inquiries and feedback.
- Streamlining processes throughout the SM department
- Monitoring, analyzing and preparing accurate reports on the overall performance of social media content across client channels.
- Maximize traffic, engagement, and growth across all social platforms for our clients
- Working hand-in-hand with digital marketing team to align social media strategy and paid campaigns
- Coordinating with the PR/Influencer team to align and improve big-picture marketing results.
- Act as social media expert for our team, Identifying the latest trends, technologies and industry best practices for us and our clients.
Education and Mandatory Skills
- A bachelor’s degree or certificate in a related specialty.
- 5+ years of social strategy and content planning experience, including experience in client facing roles.
- Experience working with insight tools: Sprout Social, Hootsuite, etc.
- Understanding of SEO, inbound marketing, content, social and web design.
- Understanding of the communications/PR landscape.
360 degree understanding of social media content process and social media analytics.
- Demonstrated understanding of Facebook & Instagram business & advertising.
- Hands on experience with online marketing tools and best practices.
- Detail-oriented, team player with a strong ability to multitask
- Excellent spoken and written English (with a keen attention to detail and the ability to edit copy written by others)
What We Offer:
- Strong leadership, with values based on collaboration, self-transcendence, creativity, honesty and respect.
- A fun team, great company culture (come prepared with a good sense of humor!)
- A modern, casual work environment (dog-friendly!), adjacent to St. Henri neighbourhood.
- Gyms, restaurants and more all within walking distance.
- Birthday and social events throughout the year, including an epic annual holiday party.
Please submit a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Full time
Salary: Very competitive, to be discussed